IGNORED

2015 Turkey Hunting Contest SIGN UP!!!!

NJfarmgirl

Contest Structure  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer the contest is Team Only, Individual Only, or Team and Individual?

• Team Only
    • Individual Only
    • Team and Individual

Ok, not a bad start. But....Where are all the rest of our turkey hunters? Only like 20 days left until the season opens and 10 days left to sign up. 

Alright Ladies.jpg

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Im in for both... Matt send me a link and Ill send a donation

Awesome! Thank you!

I added a donate button on the top right of the main page under the turkey contest scoreboard! :up:

You can also submit via Paypal directly by using the Send Money options to admin@njwoodsandwater.com

Hope everyone got their permits! I actually didn't even apply for any again this year. I honestly hate the lottery system here in NJ because I can't know my schedule ahead of time with work and was buying permits for multiple zones only to find out I couldn't even get out for that week. So that sucked for me financially and time wise, and sucked for other hunters who would/could have used those permits. I'd rather see other hunters get out there than me "waste" or "block" a permit, so I opt out of drawing for them now.

Awww that sucks, Matt!  Yah the lottery system is crazy. And trying to get the permits online is crazy too...like, adding the desired permits to the shopping cart, only for the whole system to crash (because there's a billion people on at the same time) and then you lose out on them.  It's an insane free-for-all!   Maybe they'll come up with something soon that allows a bit more flexibility.  The new rules during D week are one step in the right direction at least. ;)

Anyway, glad we are getting more sign ups...and thanks for the donations!  Hopefully we can get a few more people on board before April 10.

Current roster:

Njfarmgirl

Drop Tine

Resquecfd 

Matty

Buckman37

Bear

Palawman30

Bowhuntertothecore29

Awesome! Thank you!

I added a donate button on the top right of the main page under the turkey contest scoreboard! :up:

You can also submit via Paypal directly by using the Send Money options to admin@njwoodsandwater.com

Got it and sent ya some dough.... Also for the 1st place individual finisher Ill send them a Predatorch.com Predator kill light system valued at $99.99. Winners choice or Red, Green or White

Edited by Palawman30

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Thanks markmartinfan!

Come on everyone else...only a few more days for sign ups. I'm starting to take this personally. There were 24 ppl who signed up last year. I'm going to start spamming you all with PMs if you don't sign up. [emoji14] At this rate, it will only be individual contest (we might be able to make two teams if we get one more sign up). I dunno.