IGNORED

Dicalcium phosphate

BHC

45 minutes ago, BHC said:

I know it's early for it, but it's not always easy to find. But Tickner's in Hackettstown just got a small shipment in...Going now to get one bag

Can you pick me up one bag.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

11 minutes ago, BHC said:

50 lbs

That's a great price Joe.

I've never used it before that should last a while.

I'll pass on this one this time, going to try at a smaller level, but thanks for the heads up 👍

https://www.walmartpetrx.com/p-580-di-calcium-phosphate-4-lbs.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Local people they have 3 bags left they told me they aren't sure when they will get more in....the 4 bags that came in this morning was ordered in late August and the order was for 50 bags

Edited by BHC

7 hours ago, BHC said:

Local people they have 3 bags left they told me they aren't sure when they will get more in....the 4 bags that came in this morning was ordered in late August and the order was for 50 bags

I’m going to try the Dicalcium phosphate this year as I have a bag what do you recommend mixing it with, just 2:1 salt and di cal?

6 minutes ago, DoubleLungDevil said:

I’m going to try the Dicalcium phosphate this year as I have a bag what do you recommend mixing it with, just 2:1 salt and di cal?

Ingredients:
1 part Di-calcium phosphate
2 parts Trace mineral salt 
1 part Stock salt
1 part Producer's Pride  General Purpose Mineral, 50 lb. Bag

the above I use two empty Lucky Buck buckets which is about 2 gallons per bucket

one bucket of Lucky Buck for scent & flavor attractant , or you can use molasses which is just as good and cheaper but if you hunt in bear country like me the bears will be all over it

In my area it was replenished every month 

8 minutes ago, BHC said:

Ingredients:
1 part Stock salt

the above I use two empty Lucky Buck buckets which is about 2 gallons per bucket

one bucket of Lucky Buck for scent & flavor attractant , or you can use molasses which is just as good and cheaper but if you hunt in bear country like me the bears will be all over it

WOW:shock:... How's a Sock's going to resist that:acclaim:

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2021 at 9:34 PM, BHC said:

Ingredients:
1 part Stock salt

Will def give it a try and give you the feedback, thank you.. no bears by me thankfully in hillsborough..or atleast that I know of haha 👍🏻