IGNORED

Rt 78 West is a parking lot.

Pathman

50 minutes ago, Ryanm said:

Took me 4.5 hours to get home from work today ughh

Me too. The section i was in wasn’t a problem for the response vehicles, that was from the onramp that was less than a 1/4 mile from the crash. 

12 minutes ago, Ryanm said:

I got up there for the exit ramp right before the crash, they were direction traffic off. Looked like people stuck between that and the crash were stuck there completely. When I finally got off. 

Yep, that’s where I was. 

3 hours ago, stratocaster said:

Sad but really no surprise with the nutjob NJ drivers trying to get home faster than everyone else.  If we could just keep all New Yorkers out of NJ it would be so much nicer.  Except the ones who hunt and fish. 

Yea those dam NY drivers Heading West on RT 78  :headscratch:   to go Home Oh Wait NY is East so it is the NJ Nut Jobs speeding to get home in Bumper to Bumper Traffic. Name the Highway - Parkway. Pike Interstate- State - County Roads that are Safe and have sensible Drivers.  Had Very Close Freind who lost her Husband On RT 18 at a Light that was green for them red For The DUMP Truck from PA who ran the Light since they Make their Money by trips. The Independent Drive was Broke Bankrupt Closed and Disappeared.    She was a Pilipino RN at the hospital when it happened The short of it a family lost their father.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif