IGNORED

Cape May Fishing

MRMCR

Will end of August  on shore fishing be better than end of July ?? Be spending a week in Villas right on the bay .......Last year end of July was just dogfish and large sharks at night.....

Edited by MRMCR

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

If anyone can predict that I got a bridge 4 sale. If not look at when the Offshore tournaments are scheduled for this year they generally are in a good time period and even they get SKUNKED.   It's Called Fishing not Catching :fishing:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Gee I wouldnt hold you to any predictions......just askin opinions....based on past experience.....dont worry I wont get violent if any opinions, suggestions ,turn out false.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Gee I wouldnt hold you to any predictions......just askin opinions....based on past experience.....dont worry I wont get violent if any opinions, suggestions ,turn out false.....

If your plan is to Charter Talk to whoever about Choice times but they are mostly already booked Good luck Nothing meant on Post just  :headscratch:    ;) Note if there are openings there is a Reason  :down:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif