IGNORED

Finally got out fishing.

Cousin Brown

Was finally able to get the boat out. ( I wasn't able to run it due to surgery). Very frustrating since I missed some good striper action & mako mania. Anyway, went out solo to see how the boat ran & do some bottom fishing. 6:00 headed out of Manasquan inlet & decided to hit up the lumps in the Klondike. Had a south wind w/ a 3-4' south swell, 63 degree water, but I didn't care, I was finally fishing. Made a couple of drifts from 50-70' of water & managed to do pretty well. I had a nice mixed bag...a couple of ling, 1 smooth dog, 1 sea robin, 12 short fluke , a 5lb sea bass & a 5.5 lb fluke. Decided to leave after 2 hours since I had enough for my family's dinner.

Went out again 2 days later with my wife , my son (5) & daughter (6). Decided to hit the same spot. Pretty much the same sea condition as the day before. Got everything set up & my son get a sea robin & my daughter gets a short fluke right off the bat. Then they all got sick after 10 min and we were home real early. Still loved every minute of having them out there even for the short amount of time.

We all enjoyed some great seafood.

It was a great weekend.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers: