IGNORED

Yet Another Use For Rendered Bear Fat . . .

Ms Grit

cool. ill try one out. PM me to let me know the payment and i will also pay the shipping cost.

Unfortunately, NJ does not allow us to sell products made from our game harvests. Keep watching cause once I get a few batches made and the labels arrive, I'll be doing another giveaway. The anti's have already accused me of selling the bear fat soap and candles when in fact I have given away 150 bars of soap and 100 candles. I've not accepted even a penny and also covered all of the shipping costs. I am sincerely hoping my gifts can help to educate and inspire hunters as well as non-hunters as to the many uses for what most consider a useless part of the harvest.

Edited by Ms Grit

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

I am so sorry, as I mis-read your response.  Thought you said it's not what you would want on your woman's lips. I must be having a blond day, lol

no need for apology, (blond is cool)

we could send you money for a donation of your choice in lieu of actual payment 

without me, my rifle is nothing

no need for apology, (blond is cool)

we could send you money for a donation of your choice in lieu of actual payment 

Thanks, but I don't want to even get close to crossing any lines or operating in "Grey Areas."  I am hoping to have ample supply to be able to run another giveaway very soon.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member