IGNORED

Who shoots an "Assault" bow....ummm a black bow?

BowTechExperience

I agree that there is something better about "black bows"....They just look cooler when they are black.

Not sure mine counts or not though as a "black bow".

My bow is "G-Fade"....so it's a black riser that fades into Realtree AP camo near the limb pockets with camo limbs. I also used all black accessories.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

This is my "Assault Bow" check out the grip and front pistol grip on this puppy! All black and deadly! I don't always shoot a crossbow but when I do I shoot this Barnet Vengeance reverse draw crossbow.

Deerandcrossbowphotos021_zps1134999f.jpg

Very nice looking rig...

How accurate is it?

What arrow/broadhead combo is working for you?

This crossbow is very accurate out to 60 yards. It shoots at 365fps. I replaced the scope it came with to a Excalibur Tact Zone scope that allows you to dial in the speed of the bow shooting the bolt weight you choose. Once it is sighted in at 20 yards it remains sighted in dead on out to 60 yards. I shoot Cabela's  Stalker 22" bolts with a lighted nock and tipped with a Dead Ringer Hunting Rampage three blasé 2" cut  125 grain broadhead. I have taken several whitetails with it and a turkey. I have owned a total of three crossbows and I think this is the best crossbow I have ever shot. The bow is very well balanced and the front pistol grip really allows you to take a very steady shot. There are many great crossbows on the market but this is what I found I liked the best for me.

I replaced the scope it came with to a Excalibur Tact Zone scope that allows you to dial in the speed of the bow shooting the bolt weight you choose.

Yeah i just put a new Tact Zone on my X  and also a new string.. Gotta get out to the range and see how it all works... :cupcoffee:

:D

Yes an XB30. The scope came mounted on a sled, so I had to bulid of the cheek pad to get good alignment. In hind sight, I could have dumped the sled and used rings and it would have dropped the scope closer to the rail. The trigger was great on it. No creep what so ever.

Edited by BowTechExperience

hell yeah she sits high,surprised you got to dial it in.I mean the rail with the bipod,you drill an tap it on yourself?

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Thank's John.Only 33 shot's so far.100 to break in the limb's.Gotta uncocking bolt comin,the pillow's are gonna take a beatin.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt