IGNORED

F/S - Glock 23 factory 13 rd. magazines NEW

loaded4bear

SOLD

I have FIVE (5) BRAND NEW Glock factory OEM .40 caliber magazines available for sale. These are the standard capacity (13 rounds) mags for the G23/G27 pistols. (They will also function with the compact & sub-compact Glocks chambered in .357 Sig caliber, the G32/G37 respectively.) They are the latest Gen 4 style magazines, compatible with all generations - Glock Gen 1, 2, 3 and 4.

These are all factory new magazines, bulk packaged in shrink wrap as Glock packages their magazines for military & law enforcement contracts. (see listing photos)

GlockStore.com lists the same magazines for $29.95 EACH ... http://www.glockstore.com/Glock-Factory-High-Capacity-Magazines?gun-list=21
Asking $75 for all five (only $15 per mag), plus $7.20 to cover USPS Priority Mail shipping & insurance.

Interested parties (18+) please reply via PM here on NJW&W. I'll accept USPS money order OR PayPal gift payment, & as always, the 1st "I'll take it" gets it.

The NJ State Legislature will be voting on the "10 round magazine limit" bill this week ... get 'em while you still can!

(FYI - I will no longer ship item(s) to NJ as of the date any new law(s) prohibiting them take effect, so please don't ask.)

311.jpg

Glock-Factory-High-Capacity-Magazines_main-06.jpg

Edited by loaded4bear
SOLD

8 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

Won't be legal in NJ unless they are welded or glued to 10 rounds.

Like I said ... "I will no longer ship item(s) to NJ as of the date any new law(s) prohibiting them take effect, so please don't ask."

Until that time ... What you do (or don't do) with them after you receive them, is your business.

Edited by loaded4bear
clarification