IGNORED

Bowtech Destroyer for Sale

Jerseybassnbow

We have a limited edition BowTech Destroyer 350 for sale. Signed by the one and only Michael Waddell LOL. This fellow has just been serviced by Strictly Archery as you can see from the receipts and although I love this though I just bought a prime centergy so I just don't see myself using this much. I don't want to hear anything about the limbs peeling or anything as you can see it is in perfect used condition and as shot many deer since it was purchased. Anyway I'd like to get $450 for it. Comes with Gold Rush sight and Apache drop away as well as 10 arrows. If I don't get this price I'm going to keep it and use it for my backup as I honestly don't even know why I got the Centergy as I love this bow. 27 inch draw length 55 lb let off but you can crank it down if you want I believe they're 60 pound limbs. Not 100% percent on that though. Here's your chance to get a limited edition 1 of 1 Michael Waddell Destroyer. Located in Essex but travel around NJ.20180308_165850.jpg20180308_165900.jpg20180308_170212.jpg20180308_170705.jpg

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...