IGNORED

Hickory Creek vertical inline bow

Last year at the Harrisburg sportsman show, I happened to pick up and shoot this bow. Bullseye every time. I purchased it immediately for around $800 and brought it home, few shots and produced this group. I actually did a “ Robin Hood” to my arrow by setting my 3 rd shot into the second shot. The accuracy and simplicity of this bow is outstanding. I’m looking forward to harvesting deer this fall with it! I’ll hopefully update this with pics of my deer! Positive thinking! Seriously, this bow is amazing.! It shoots arrows not bolts, trigger release is smooth and it is very light and portable. The string is pulled back by hand no tools needed. It can be shot right or left or one handed for those with disabilities of weakness, or amputation or whatever. Look on YouTube for powerful shorts on its use and accuracy. 
or go to website 

verticalcrossbow.com

bickory creek manufacturer 

just sharing! 
patty 

IMG_1321.jpeg

IMG_1320.jpeg

IMG_1319.jpeg

IMG_1317.jpeg

IMG_1318.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sharpdogs said:

This is on my list to buy.  I shot it at the Harrisburg show.  I was impressed with it.  I am happy to see your review.

Worth every dime! You’d be very happy with it! At the show they have an arrow manufacturing company they use to make the arrows for this bow and that is deer crossing archery.com