IGNORED

Anyone have the Garmin 300i handheld?

Rutting Buck

So I have the garmin Alpha 100 handheld with the TT15 collar, I use this for pheasant hunting.  My collar has been malfunctioning and after about 30 minutes with tech support it was determined that the collar was no longer functioning properly.  I have purchased a new TT25 collar that will be here on Friday, but my question is does anyone have the Garmin 300i handheld?  If so what do you love or hate about it?   I have found a company near my home town in Virginia that offers a buy back program on collars and handhelds.  Im headed down there in January and am thinking about letting them buy back my Alpha 100 handheld which is in perfect working condition and the broken collar and putting it towards a new 300i handheld.  

Thanks,

Rutting Buck

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

They are almost flush and very soft, dog wasn’t listening and I had it on 8 and hit her and nothing, she should have been screaming!  

My other Garmin GPS collar isn’t working, I liked that much better!  I will get used to it.  Right now I just use it to track and use an Upland 300 if I need to correct.  My dog is pretty biddable so I don’t correct her much but when I do I want it to work!