IGNORED

Range v. Garland en banc descision in the Third Circuit

Hopefully this is an indicator that the 3rd circuit will also side with us in NJ's appeal of the PI Judge Bumb issued. 

Also seeing how the 3rd circuit ruled here could persuade Judge Bumb to rule more things in our favor in the ANJRPC and Koons cases.

1 hour ago, DJ0808 said:

Hopefully this is an indicator that the 3rd circuit will also side with us in NJ's appeal of the PI Judge Bumb issued. 

Also seeing how the 3rd circuit ruled here could persuade Judge Bumb to rule more things in our favor in the ANJRPC and Koons cases.

I think the most interesting part is two liberal appointed judges sided with the plaintiff and one of them is a Biden appointee. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope that some of these liberal judges follow Justice Thomas's guideline of following Text, History, and Tradition.

Not trusting the government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it makes you a history buff

On 6/7/2023 at 6:24 AM, hostak126 said:

Range v. Garland has to do with non-violent felons having their second amendment rights restored. This is a major 2A win

This was an as-applied  challenge so it only applies to that particular plaintiff. It can be used as persuasive precedent in the future, particularly in the 3rd Circuit, but it isn’t binding.

Obligatory, I’m not a lawyer and this isn’t legal advice.

I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

• 5 months later...