IGNORED

new bucktail mold

Scrubby rack buck

Hahaha..I'll try and dig up some lead..can't wait for the spring..works been busy lately so days off are hard to come by..and it sucks more because I know they are destroying them offshore

Jeff, I went offshore Thursday night and it was just awesome. Limits of BIG biscuits and LOTS of big porgies. Just nuts! Get out if you can.

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea scrub. Let us know what we need. I'll order some stuff and got some lead. I'll bring beer also. Beer is a very crucial part of bucktail pouring lol.

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

So let's talk about hooks' date=' paint and crap. So we can get everything we need before the pour.

[/quote']

I have some glow that our pal tommy D gave me to try out..:kissy: I think we need to get some white and Chrartruese powder paints. we need to get #2 sinker eyelets for for the swing hook molds.. hooks and rings everyone can order what they want..Tom might have some suggestions on what hooks and rings he has been using..if we want to pour regular bucktails I have a bunch of hooks so we really dont need to order any..

If you guys want to start a list of what everyone is buyng that would be fine.. Like I said we probally need white and Chartruse powder paint, #2 sinker eyelets and lead..I have alot of hooks for regular bucktails.. im thinking we can do this either march 2nd 16th or the 23rd.. These are all Saturdays and we can make the rain dates the Sunday of that same weekend..What do you guys think??

Scrubby why the change to swing hooks? I have used them last season I like the hook up ratio however harder to work them out of the rocks when stuck' date=' this being said I'll take 50 :cool: thanks buddy

[/quote']

like you said Ed, the hook up ratio and the action.. ive already donated a gazzillion bucktails to the reefs whats another gazzillion...:D