IGNORED

Clean Up Just Started-More To Come !

Sotaroas

Addition Jon boat have to check the length I believe its 10-14' no papers , pics available don't expect new ,

Upon request please let this go to a father and son or daughter that could use it and can't afford it , free you must pic it up !

Edited by Sotaroas

Addition Jon boat have to check the length I believe its 10-14' no papers , pics available don't expect new ,

Upon request please let this go to a father and son or daughter that could use it and can't afford it , free you must pic it up !

Pm sent

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow great offer on the q2! I loved mine-shot that bow the best of smybbos I've ever owned. It's an oldie, but a goodie!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

"Hands down the best shooting bow I have ever owned ! " " Unitil I switched to Obsession and there is no looking back ! "

Tenpoint Titan Extreme Crossbow Package ! Everything you need to get started and ready to hunt you supply the deer ! Thoughts on this price I think it's killer , here's what you get , Ten Point Titan Extreme Crossbow like new and I mean new, comes with Accudraw autolaod system , scope , quiver with four FMJ bolts and Grim Reaper broad heads , set of biodegradable discharge bolts , soft case and I will throw in a Bulldog Broadhead target guaranteed for life ! Looking to get 500.00 for package and yet it seems Extremely cheap too me ? Upgraded to a new crossbow ! Shoot me some feedback ! Good luck hunting !

• 2 weeks later...