IGNORED

World class Largemouths

LPJR

Yeah man that was one helluva tournament for TIM HORTON, not the Hack attack. Same point though, Champ is an incredible fishery.

really? Coulda sworn it was hackney. Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

really? Coulda sworn it was hackney. Lol

Haha all good Paul! Just think...that final day he caught those fish in ONE HOUR and decided to head back because of the forecast later in the day to play it safe. He knew 30+ lbs was unrealistic at champ and that was needed for him to be caught.

I THINK Hackney brought Horton a pizza at another tournament that he won in Florida a few years after his Champlain win as a joke because of that LOL

A couple years before that(when Elite anglers fished with co-anglers) my buddy got paired up with Horton. All week long it was calm. The start of the T was forecast to be 15-25mph NNE. I was talking to Dean Rojas on Wednesday night and he had no idea!! Hahaa! Well that Thursday, day 1 right after take off, all three of Tim Hortons bilge pumps were clogged from old discarded soft plastics. They came as close as u could to sinking his ProCraft without actually sinking it. Filled the boat up with water, and it started to ride extremely low in the water column. They were bailin' water (trying to) for quite some time before a BASS official boat could get to them and rescue them. They put their gear in that boat and got about 3 hours of fishing time in. Horton came back a couple years later and smoked that place.

Sweet! When I was in Florida for a year going to MMI, I worked with my bass club behind every the scenes at the Florida leg of the Elites, got to meet many of the pros, and got a few of the to sign the ball cap they gave me, my most prized autograph is Rick Clunn, the man is a fishing machine! Also met Terry Scroggins, Boyed Duckett, Peter "T" Shaw Grigsby and Davy Hite, Clunn missed the cut on Toho, a guy says to him better luck next time Ricky, saw in his eyes he did not like being called "Ricky" so always respectful, I said tough break Mr. Clunn, would you mind signing my hat? He did so without saying a word, but after signing it he put out his hand and I got a hand shake, he has always been a man of few words I hear. But a real class act for sure.

Was a great time to be in Florida!!

I fished a BFL on champ in '09, I brought in 16.10 to the scales all on a June bug Senco, as a co-angler, ...........and tied for 4th!! Lol later they looked at our biggest to break the tie and his was 2/10 of an oz bigger and I ended in 5th having never seen the lie before tourney day. The winner of the co-angler div had 20 even!! The boater side won with just over 25!!! My mind was blown at just how amazing that fishery really is!!,

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.