do I need a buck stub to hunt the 6 day.. or dose it go on my license
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 08/18/13 - 06:16 PM
Posted 08/18/13 - 06:31 PM
Posted 08/19/13 - 11:14 AM
With the new check-in system, I just keep a 3" x 5" index card with my hunting license and a pen and write down my date of kill, sex, time, antler points if a buck, and the confirmation # from the call or online login of the deer and I'm all set. I think there are still tags on the licenses, but you can use either method.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users