IGNORED

Savage Mark II FXP for $215

MackofallTrades

http://www.cabelas.com/product/savage-reg-arms-mark-ii-and-93r17-bolt-action-rimfire-rifle-bushnell-reg-scope-combos/1788372.uts?destination=%2Fcategory%2FBolt-Action-Rimfire-Rifles%2F105531480.uts

Anyone think this is a steal, or is this .22 LR rifle simply not worth it? There is another $25 off with a mail in rebate to make it $215. That makes this rifle comperable to the marlin xt, model 60 and the ruger 10/22 in price.

I am a little lost on quality of the options in a similar price point. Anyone have any opinions on the Savage? I am in the market for a .22LR, prefer bolts, prefer tube fed. I don't need .5MOA, just something to have a little fun with. Any input is welcome.

Thanks!2016-12-19%2020.53.49.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

- Mack

Decent .22 but I like sights on my .22s. Take a look at the ruger American rimfire rifles. They use the same magazines as 10/22s and the ergos are great.

Yeah, the lack of iron sights was a con here. I was looking at the RAR as well, but it is hard to tell if the $100 increase, before glass, is buying me anything. There aren't many good comparison reviews out there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

- Mack