IGNORED

Biggest fluke

Jeff M

That'll do it. I fish alot on the sea tiger even though my father and future father in law have a boat and a couple of my buddies have boats too. I always enter the yearly pool. The season pool on the sea tiger this season was over 12 pounds and they had 2 fish over 12 pounds!!

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They so have some great fisherman on that boat..some guys overlook bay fishing altogether..I'll tell ya what when it's on it's on..although I do live fishing the rocks too..I can't wait to get out there..we had a hell of an opening day on the Tiger last year I hope to repeat this year

Hey, I once got handed down underwear and a paperclip for Christmas, and it was a great gift. - Si

The 8.5# won the season pool on the Angler. Ironically i caught the 11.2# the year before on the angler but was not entered in the season pool. I have my own boat so its rare i go on headboat' date=' but i will always enter the season pool even if i go only once.

[/quote']

I was gonna say, I'm pretty sure I've seen you fishing on the Angler! I don't fish it often, but I've definitely seen you there!:thumb_up:

Raritan bay is loaded with big fluke. I caught my 10.4 in the bay. Don't get me wrong. I love fishing the sticky shit but they bay produces big fish

Me, Jeff and bobble head limited out a couple seasons ago on an afternoon trip on the sea tiger in like 2 hours. When I say limited out, I mean limited out with Almaty every fish over 4 pounds and the majority on the 6-8 pound range. We were trying to rail 2-3 pound fish after we had our limit for fun. Crazy fishing. Right in the bay

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Here's a picture from that day 2 hours before we stopped fishing. Capt Hal made us stop to take a picture lol.

image.jpg

Awesome trip..we hit the mother load in the afternoon after a dismal morning..we grabbed beers at lunch and were planning I. Drinking then but the fish made us think otherwise

Hey, I once got handed down underwear and a paperclip for Christmas, and it was a great gift. - Si