IGNORED

Good South Jersey butcher?

Hanky

Posting this as a red flag to hunters using Gary’s Custom Cuts in Atlantic Highlands (area) New Jersey. 

I’ve used him for 8 years. I dropped 5 deer off last season. Called a week later.. left message. Another week. No response. Month later I get a text response that he was sick but would have deer done over the weekend. No follow up. Months of phone calls, texts, visits to his house, notes on his door.... looking for ANY response. I’d have been ok if he’d called and said “hey, I’m really sorry. Blah, blah, blah, happened and your meat is gone. I apologize but i’ll make it right.”  

That didn’t happen. I got ZERO response. No explanation. He could have butchered and sold the meat?? truth is I just don’t know. But whatever actually had happened any decent person would have picked up the phone and said something... not just ignored the issue. 

I’m not an angry customer. Just frustrated at his lack of response.... And I’m looking for a good, clean, professional in the area. All suggestions welcomed.