IGNORED

For sale: Hunting/Fishing Library

Uplands

Love to read about hunting, guns, dogs, flyfishing?

Here's an opportunity to start your own sporting library....425 titles featuring the world's best outdoor writing and photos. This extensive collection spans from the early '90s to 2017, and includes: Gray's Sporting Journal, Wing & Shot, Muzzleloader, Pointing Dog Journal, Sports Afield.

More than 100 British magazines include: Field, Scottish Sporting Gazette, Shooting Times, Sporting Gun, Trout & Salmon, Flyfishing & Flytying.

At the heart of this collection are 31 issues of Double Gun Journal, which alone are worth $150. Also, nearly 20 years of Shooting Sportsman!

Entire library available for $200.

Too heavy to ship. Pick up in southern Morris County.

Call Jerry at 973/476-8457

Love to read about hunting, guns, dogs, flyfishing?

Here's an opportunity to start your own sporting library....425 titles featuring the world's best outdoor writing and photos. This extensive collection spans from the early '90s to 2017, and includes: Gray's Sporting Journal, Wing & Shot, Muzzleloader, Pointing Dog Journal, Sports Afield.

More than 100 British magazines include: Field, Scottish Sporting Gazette, Shooting Times, Sporting Gun, Trout & Salmon, Flyfishing & Flytying.

At the heart of this collection are 31 issues of Double Gun Journal, which alone are worth $150. Also, nearly 20 years of Shooting Sportsman!

Entire library available for $200.

Too heavy to ship. Pick up in southern Morris County.

Call Jerry at 973/476-8457

:welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  Hope you introduce yourself Seems you  have many of the same interest with those Reads   :welcome:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Thank you, 11 Pointer.

As the magazines suggest, I chase birds over pointing dogs and cast a fly, when I have a chance.

I've been carrying these 425-plus magazines around for a while, and would like to share them with someone with similar passions/interests.

Do you like to read? They would be a nice find for the right person.

Forgot to mention this part:

Looking for a rifled slug barrel for my Remington 870 Express...a barrel with iron sights and in 12 gauge.

Willing to trade the entire sporting library for such a barrel in good conditon.

Thanks for looking!

Thank you, 11 Pointer.

As the magazines suggest, I chase birds over pointing dogs and cast a fly, when I have a chance.

I've been carrying these 425-plus magazines around for a while, and would like to share them with someone with similar passions/interests.

Do you like to read? They would be a nice find for the right person.

has not chaned that much 

More into History of Outdoor Life and the internet has killed books I have a vast Library myself inclouding old Shooter Bibles 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

More into History of Outdoor Life and the internet has killed books I have a vast Library myself inclouding old Shooter Bibles

i have some of those Shooters Bibles, the oldest is from 1942. Enjoy looking at those. Edited by Nomad

• 2 weeks later...