IGNORED

Evolutions Bows

Just Hunt

These Evolutions dont sit long, got 3 in this week, 2 already went. More coming. Natural camo / orange Cams, Gunmetal /  Orange cams. Just had folks passing through NJ pit stop at shop yesterday from MA to check 1 out. He was very impressed with the Evolution and the Athens Convixtion bow.

Obsession bow 2 nat22.jpg

Obsession bow Gun met 12.jpg

Obsession bow Orange Nat camo111.jpg

I've seen the F&S briefly, I dont recall if they listed the specs at which the bow was tested at, dl, arrow eight etc.  And if I recall right the guy who did the article has a back ground with bowtech who was rated #1 in the F&S review. The guy who bought one of the Evolutions here also owns a Sniper GT, he is getting about 8 yrds + last I spoke with him to his first pin with his Evolution bow set up the same way as his GT. 

There is another article that is a little more detailed with the Evolution shooting 331 fps at 60 lb 29 dl with a 300 gr arrow, but dont quote me on that as I dont have it in front of me. The Evolution bow is fast and surprisingly quiet.. I think it comes down to who is doing the testing. The Evolution cam is a nice cam to draw back, as it doesn't feel like it want to rip your arm off.

And we've been getting in Obsession bow in about 8-10 weeks from time ordered. Athens is running about 3-4 on there draw specif cams, Ross Archery shipped to us within a week..  Here in the shop we are really surprised by the ROSS XD bow, Shoots real nice, has the most let off on the draw board out of all the bows with speeds that are still respectable at 320 IBO for under $530.00