IGNORED

FS: Barnett XP380 w/ TenPoint Rangemaster Pro Scope

Bernard1414

Never thought I’d buy a crossbow, but when your main bow (Athens Vista 33) is in the shop and prime time deer season is getting here, I had to buy a back up bow. It ended up being a Barnett XP380 with a TenPoint Rangemaster Pro scope on it. 

What a great shooting bow. Never imagined I’d be a covert to crossbows coming from a lifetime with compounds, but these things are sweet and surely have a place in the rotation. 

However, that place in the rotation is not now. I got the call from the shop that my Athens was ready ahead of schedule and I can come pick it up. Great, but now I have a crossbow that I won’t see used this season. I asked the shop if I could return it as it was less than a week of ownership, but no luck. My financial situation at the moment isn’t where I’d like it to be having paid to have work done on the Athens and buy a backup bow. 

so with all that being said, I’m in the Barnett for $700. That included scope, 6 carbon arrows, and the cocking crank from Barnett. Scope is dialed in at reticle markers for 20,30,40,50, and 60 yards. Scope lights up green and red if needed. Bow is flawless and ready for someone who will use it. 

I’d love to get close to what I paid for it, but I can’t expect to recoup the taxes and slightly high price charged by the shop for it. I’d be happy with $400 for everything. 

Located in Springfield NJ, happy to meet within an hours drive if you’d like to see/buy it. Happy to answer any questions or send details upon request. 

If you’ve made it this far, thanks for sticking around and reading my pity story. 

Help a brother out and get this thing in a home that will shoot it!!