IGNORED

Two fishtanks for sale, with stands & accessories (10 Gal rectangle & 35 Gal Hexagon)

BenedictGomez

35 Gallon Hexagon tank with 35 Gallon Hexagon stand - $100

Comes with a Tetra filter, some extra Tetra filter cartridge's & some extra Tetra bio bags for the filter.  The lid of the tank & filter need some hard water cleaning (you can see this in the picture).  The tank lid has about a quarter sized crack in the side, frankly I'd just throw the tank lid/top out and buy another out given they're not that expensive anyway.  These hexagon tanks alone are incredibly expensive (Google the cost of a 35 Gal Hex tank), nevermind the stand, so this is quite a deal at $100.

10 Gallon rectangle tank with 10 gallon rectangle stand - $50

Comes with a filter, a filter pump, a second (backup) filter pump, two different lengths of filter tubes (long and short), an aquarium heater, a thermometer, an air pump, an aquarium decoration, some hosing, and some live plant bulbs.  Almost everything you need save a $2 airstone.  I haven't bothered testing all these extra accoutrements, but last time I used them they all worked.  But at this price, consider the $50 just for the tank, stand, and top, all of which are in good condition.  Everything else's just gravy. LOL

These were both used for fish, but obviously they'd make great lizard, or critter tanks as well.

I'm located near the Lebanon / Whitehouse border in Hunterdon County.

image.thumb.jpeg.f3f38818dbd12c8f9389c404008ef624.jpeg

Edited by BenedictGomez

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775