IGNORED

Boat Logos/Lettering

Does anyone have any vendors that they recommend for a logo/lettering for my boat?

The boat is in Ocean City NJ and I have already created the logo and have appropriate art files. I just need someone to create/print the decal.

Who do you suggest?

Would rather use local NJ companies but if I have to go out of state that is fine too.

Bob

06roadking I believe is his name, he is on NJH and on here I think. He made the latest batch of NJH vinyl decals, he sent a letter with the decals stating the other things he can do, and boats was one of them.

Does anyone have any vendors that they recommend for a logo/lettering for my boat?

The boat is in Ocean City NJ and I have already created the logo and have appropriate art files. I just need someone to create/print the decal.

Who do you suggest?

Would rather use local NJ companies but if I have to go out of state that is fine too.

Bob

Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness

If that doesn't work out my buddy in my fire department does gym floors and has a big ass vinyl cutter, he does all of our fire whacker decals and everything else on our trucks, guns, bikes......everything. If anyone needs anything let me know.

Courage can''t see around corners, but goes around them anyway.

[/b]