IGNORED

jennings crossbow help?

deerslayer01

What type of speeds are you looking for?

The Wicked Ridge line of bows are supposedly very reliable and are part of "Ten Point" crossbows. I believe the Wicked Ridgle line is within your budget.

http://www.wickedridgecrossbows.com/

i dont know, im used to shooting my compound at 75lbs.. so this whole crossbow thing is all new to me

shoot more and shoot more often :elch:

Is the crossbow your only option, or are you just choosing to shoot one. Most crossbows have draw weights over 100 lbs. The power stroke though is typically shorter than drawing a compound. There are cranks that can help you draw a crossbow if needed. I would suggest getting a package deal if you are going to buy a new crossbow just because you get everything needed in that package, including matching arrows ,scope, possible a crank, broad heads and a draw cord. These packages are mostly put together by the Manufacturer and tested to work together and be accurate.

And at the sake of sounding corny, KEEP YOUR FINGERS WELL BELOW THE FLIGHT PATH OF THAT BOWSTRING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

If I can help more, just ask.

Ed

Is the crossbow your only option' date=' or are you just choosing to shoot one. Most crossbows have draw weights over 100 lbs. The power stroke though is typically shorter than drawing a compound. There are cranks that can help you draw a crossbow if needed. I would suggest getting a package deal if you are going to buy a new crossbow just because you get everything needed in that package, including matching arrows ,scope, possible a crank, broad heads and a draw cord. These packages are mostly put together by the Manufacturer and tested to work together and be accurate.

And at the sake of sounding corny, KEEP YOUR FINGERS WELL BELOW THE FLIGHT PATH OF THAT BOWSTRING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

If I can help more, just ask.

Ed

just choosing to shoot 1, thats all

shoot more and shoot more often :elch: