IGNORED

GOOD - Hog Outfitter - NC/SC or GA - Wanted

Also if you go with an outfitter this year and they are in an area that naturally has a high hog population you can go ask local farms for permission to hunt their land in the future. I went to Ga about 7yrs ago to an Outfitter and met a guy that said dont pay, theres hogs everywhere! He gave me a spot then that farmer got me a spot then i became friends with that giys grandson and he got me tons of land. I now have 4000ac that i can hunt for FREE. I would give up hunting deer to hunt hogs, i love it

Also if you go with an outfitter this year and they are in an area that naturally has a high hog population you can go ask local farms for permission to hunt their land in the future. I went to Ga about 7yrs ago to an Outfitter and met a guy that said dont pay, theres hogs everywhere! He gave me a spot then that farmer got me a spot then i became friends with that giys grandson and he got me tons of land. I now have 4000ac that i can hunt for FREE. I would give up hunting deer to hunt hogs, i love it

Congrats! That is awesome! 4000 acres! Can't fathom it! If ya want to peel off 1000 acres I will take them off your hands! Lol. I'd hunt hogs all day too with that many acres!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! That is awesome! 4000 acres! Can't fathom it! If ya want to peel off 1000 acres I will take them off your hands! Lol. I'd hunt hogs all day too with that many acres!!

if you decide to go to Ga see how far you are from Swainsboro and I will call my friend for you. All you need is a red light and a 4x4 truck to get around. All the spits are in my gps. Just PM me

if you decide to go to Ga see how far you are from Swainsboro and I will call my friend for you. All you need is a red light and a 4x4 truck to get around. All the spits are in my gps. Just PM me

I was only joking as I know land is precious and people are protective of their hunting properties!

Thank you so much! I will PM you and we can talk!!

I was only joking as I know land is precious and people are protective of their hunting properties!

Thank you so much! I will PM you and we can talk!!

i never joke when it comes to killin hogs, its all business. Lol

Yes you can bow hunt them and in Georgia there is no limit on weapons used or magazine capacity. Elusive wildlife makes a bow mounted light that works great but during deer season you will have no trouble sticking one with an arrow because they just travel feeder to feeder