IGNORED

Bucktails again!

WWKimba

Largemouth Bass fry

image.thumb.jpeg.66061ff53cfba5935fbed8e73bc9ff1b.jpegYellow Perch fry - I know, I know!  I printed the label on a day when I had a bad spell!

image.thumb.jpeg.84d310aa1307d742abc4aa6b07a3dbdf.jpeg

Pumpkinseed fry - the Pumpkinseed here in central NY have bodies of blue and ginger mixed, use the colors that match the fish in your waters.  Also, I do NOT use variegated chenille but take 2-3 different color strands and twist them together.  This helps me mix the colors I want AND, by twisting using different tightness, I can control the distribution of the colors.  And if you look carefully the bucktail halo adds color to this pattern as it is 4 colors, mixed together (blue, yellow, green & red).  Oh, and YES, the red ring on this pattern did influence my Martini series, if you were asking!

image.thumb.jpeg.037d0016eb17e46271d6cdc20364b692.jpeg

Rainbow Trout fry - the halo here is brown-dyed green on top, pink middle, and white bottom.  I tried tying this a bit away from the body chenille so it layed flatter and closer to the body so the bucktail colors were more prominent

image.thumb.jpeg.780059366d90108ee71fea5b936a1587.jpegMore to post tomorrow.

Your favorite neighborhood fly tyer! (Sorry, I have my Spiderman underwear on again!:eek:)

Kim