Shootstraight

Great morning that ended with a great buck

I was able to get out this am and was hoping to get a shot on a buck. Well, I did and it ended up being this cool buck that had a second main beam on his right side. He came into some code blue estrous sent I put out and and I shot him at 12 yards and watch'ed him drop at 50 yards! I was so pumped up and it reminded me why I bowhunt, which is a good thing and hope to never to lose that feeling you get after you shoot any game your after. The rut is on and hope you all can get some time out as it such an awesome time to be out there. Best of luck gang :up:

IMG_20161102_112440_zpseyyukld8.jpg

SS!

• Agree 25

That is one cool looking buck, congratulations Shootstraight.  

Who are you kidding.  Looks like you are holding an antler against his head. lol   Congrats! Unusual trophy. :up:

Awesome buck Will! Congratulations. You have had one helluva bow season between your bear and that. Did you get another buck earlier as well?

Did you just spray the scent from your stand and he came in or you sprayed it on the ground?

I used a scent wick and placed it about 10yards away from my blind with the wnd blowing in the direction he came from. 

Did you get another buck earlier as well? 

No, I did came close but the buck I was after was smarter but it was a great hunt.

Thank guys and gals, it was a fun and exciting hunt. 

SS!