IGNORED

11/1 Check in

Hetley75

I'd be headed off to work if my truck didn't just crap out!!!! Think the starter went bad, 166,736k and the factory starter I think it may be time for a new one!!! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Good luck. Went this morning and got a nice 8 in the Monmouth County Parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

Nothing so far but I got turned around in the thicket. Prob scared everything away. Lol.

Had that happen one time, flash light flinging around and all....finally found the stand in the dark, and just before I climbed up, I took out the Rattle bag and smacked it around like two bruiser bucks' fighting....I kicked the leaves, rattled the bushes...mad all sorts of noise, and then climbed the tree....Before I could get the bow up, I had a buck come running in grunting looking for a fight....no idea how big he was because it was still dark....but it was a really cool experience and goes to show you, you can recover from a bad pre-post foul up