Hetley75

11/1 Check in

Good luck!....Should be a great day....a repeat of Saturday....cold temps....still air and the bucks are feeling their oats....sit all day if you can....my cams show a lot of traffic all day long

I'd be headed off to work if my truck didn't just crap out!!!! Think the starter went bad, 166,736k and the factory starter I think it may be time for a new one!!! Lol

Nothing so far but I got turned around in the thicket. Prob scared everything away. Lol.

Had that happen one time, flash light flinging around and all....finally found the stand in the dark, and just before I climbed up, I took out the Rattle bag and smacked it around like two bruiser bucks' fighting....I kicked the leaves, rattled the bushes...mad all sorts of noise, and then climbed the tree....Before I could get the bow up, I had a buck come running in grunting looking for a fight....no idea how big he was because it was still dark....but it was a really cool experience and goes to show you, you can recover from a bad pre-post foul up

Leaving office now!  Might be filing for bankruptcy at the end of the month but I have buck fever really bad lol.