Sign in to follow this  
Cousin Brown

What did you get your wife/girlfriend for Valentines Day?

The engagement ring I bought back in September LOL I told her, see that thing on your hand? That counts for all of this year and next year's holidays.

Of course im a sucker and buy her more things anyway

The engagement ring I bought back in September LOL I told her' date=' see that thing on your hand? That counts for all of this year and next year's holidays.

Of course im a sucker and buy her more things anyway

[/quote']

The gift that keeps giving. :D

Throw some flowers in there too, my girl loves flowers.

Talk about perfect timing.... :rofl:

Its all in the planning Sam...:D Of all the holidays I absolutly HATE valetines day.. I show my wife I love her every day.. I dont need a sepical day To prove it to everyone else.. Eff valetines day.. I buy nothing.. The wife comepletely understands ... and gets it..:up:

I gave her the same thing I have been giving her since I met her at 16, a dozen long stem roses and me. I got her roses for the first time in 1968 and hope I can continue it for another 25 years :-)

I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere she has never been....excited she says yes! So I took her down to the laundry room

:). That's a riot

She will be blessed with my culinary skills. Chicken with oyster sauce. Her favorite. Then i may let her watch my big flat screen. Maybe!!

:cook: