IGNORED

Dorner In A Shoot Out With Police

BHC

There is no doubt in my mind that this guy felt very wronged by a system that he once admired, and there is a definite possibility that some of his accusations were true. Still no reason to kill anybody for it.

I am a realist, and know that there will probably be no further investigation into what really happened. I also know that the officers that shot at innocent people will probably not ever lose a days pay.

I will say this, simply dismissing this entire chain of events as the action/reaction of a madman will only result in it happening again. I, for one, find that to be no cause to celebrate.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get what all the argueing is about Lets assume the guys manifesto is all true He is still just as much a murdering scumbag as if it were all false Civilians lives are as valuable as LEOs and vice versa

Why would you assume his manifesto is true? because its involves alleged wrongdoings of cops?

HE WASNT A COP LONG ENOUGH TO EVEN HAVE AN IOTA OF WHAT A COP EVEN DOES ON A DAILY BASIS....

It takes time on any job to physically see or hear of wrongdoings. I wouldn't condone any leo that's doing wrong. Its just not the case here.

What we have here is a NUT who was terminated rightfully BEFORE he even finished his field training right out of the academy for LYING during an investigation.

Why is it people take a fired proven liars word over others? This is the part that just doesn't make a lick of sense.

EVERY life is valuable cop or civilian.

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

There is no doubt in my mind that this guy felt very wronged by a system that he once admired' date=' and there is a definite possibility that some of his accusations were true. [/quote']

Wronged by a system he admired?

if he truly admired the system he wouldn't have LIED during his field training inquiry. He wouldn't have waited 4 YEARS to write a "manifesto". The way IAB is set up EVERYTHING and I MEAN EVERYTHING a cop does is under a microscope. These unfounded allegations were the rantings of a madman.

This dude was a nutjob who decided he was more important than those around him.

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I def was NOT taking his side' date=' nor condoning anything he did. nor giving ANY credibility to what he did.

just stating that it was pretty obvious he was ok with dying for his beliefs.

so in his mind those beliefs had to be pretty strong, to push someone to become so extreme

[/quote']

Do you know who else is "ok" with dying for their beliefs?

Jihadists, Christians, Americans, ALL of us....Dying for your beliefs is one thing, he was a murderer.

His "belief" was that his life was more important than those around him. He believed the voices in his head. He was an egocentric narcissist in the truest sense of the word.

Yeah Hammer! Everyone knows that in order to be a real cop you have to set people on fire.:popcorn:

Especially when the person "set on fire" has already shown an extreme propensity for violence by murdering 4 people and wounding what 2 others? and carjacking 2 others

being a real cop isn't always as pretty as you see on tv

the constitution is pretty cool is you ask me especially when it comes to apprehending known violent felons:up:

Why not just send in a drone to blow the house up....

I'm a big supporter of our law enforcement BUT I heard earlier on Fox News...

That on seen law enforcement formulating a plan to set a fire and then willfully burnt someones house down to the ground in order to kill a suspect, that is about as UN-just and UN-American as I can imagine....

That's NOT the way we deal out justice in this country. IMO there seriously needs to be a full federal investigation of all agencies involved as this is a serious criminal human rights violation.

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

Why not just send in a drone to blow the house up....

I'm a big supporter of our law enforcement BUT I heard earlier on Fox News...

That on seen law enforcement formulating a plan to set a fire and then willfully burnt someones house down to the ground in order to kill a suspect' date=' is about as UN-just and UN-American as I can imagine....

IMO There need to be a full federal investigation of all agencies involved as this is serious a criminal human rights violation

[/quote']

And this is where personal feelings and YOUR COUNTRIES laws differ. Take a look at the laws governing deadly force concerning already known to be violent fleeing felons.

My guess is you would probably feel just a little different if it was your son or daughter that was murdered by this nut.... or you were maybe one of the cops exchanging gunfire with him.

The real investigation should be how he was permitted to leave the academy and get to the field training stage.

If your a real LEO supporter as you say then put yourself in the shoes of the leos on scene. Would you let him escape again? especially with knowledge that he will kill again?

And this is where personal feelings and YOUR COUNTRIES laws differ. Take a look at the laws governing deadly force concerning already known to be violent fleeing felons.

My guess is you would probably feel just a little different if it was your son or daughter that was murdered by this nut.... or you were maybe one of the cops exchanging gunfire with him.

The real investigation should be how he was permitted to leave the academy and get to the field training stage.

If your a real LEO supporter as you say then put yourself in the shoes of the leos on scene. Would you let him escape again? especially with knowledge that he will kill again?

I see your emotions are doing your reasoning for you... give me a break.... this ain't some bad movie with a 50's style pitch fork mob... in America we don't burn down someones private home to kill a suspect.... and if you can't see the wrong in that decision, then perhaps one should wonder how someone like you made it out of the academy to.

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

I dont condone what he did but there does seem to be a lot of shenanigans involved with this case. Fox news had a former fbi director on set and he stated the last thing the police will do is execute this guy because it then looks like they are trying to cover something up. Well what happened? This man is obviously cuckoo but as a spectator you must see that there are two sides to every story. Im sure underfire i would have reacted similarly to thwart the threat. Leos see this event in a different light because they are able to put themselves into a similar scenerio.

your talking out of both sides of your mouth... give me a break.... this ain't some bad movie with a 50's style pitch fork mob... in America we don't burn down someones private home to kill a suspect.... and if you can't see the wrong in that decision' date=' then perhaps one should wonder how someone like you made it out of the academy to.

[/quote']

I actually don't see the "wrong" it to apprehend a known to be violent murder. first rule of is to use deadly force.

Ask all these LEO's you claim to support what they would do.

For the record I type exactly as I talk. Straight forward.

Also if you really want to get technical the house was dismantled before being burned.

Trust this we all see just how much you support law enforcement and the laws their sworn to uphold in your very own writings. You expect leos to get popped while waiting for the bad guy to just give up after murdering 4 and shooting 2 others after being talked out.

Leos see this event in a different light because they are able to put themselves into a similar scenerio.

And for those here that know me personally know that Im a been there done and still doing it person with the tract record to prove it.

This nut in cali would have killed and kept killing if he wasn't stopped by any means necessary.

What exactly do you believe needed to be "covered up" by leos out there?