IGNORED

Dorner In A Shoot Out With Police

BHC

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm going to add is please keep this thread civil' date=' and do not promote/condone killing innocent people.

Personal principles aside, there's no reason for him to seek out and kill these people he has a problem with and their families to prove or otherwise expression his point of view.

He may be right in his principles, even in his reasons for feeling the way he does, but he is not right for taking anyone's life under these conditions.

[/quote']

exactly, but the talk of Vigilanty justice against him as posted is also just as wrong.

NO ONE gets to make that choice against another person

its wrong when anyone goes that far, that just puts them at the same level that this guy had got to

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

No doubt this guy is a huge scumbag. He Killed civilians. I thought it was just co workers. Didn't realize. He killed the daughter of someone he had a gripe with and her fiancé. That's screwedup.

Anthony,

I think this is the problem most have here. You are basically saying you condone him killing his co-workers...yet in the next breath it's not OK for him to kill civilians or the co-worker's family and is now a scumbag. So a patriot killing a co-workers but a scumbag killing civilians/family?

We're all entitled to our opinion, but your words are basically saying it's OK to kill when you've been mistreated. His life wasn't threatened, he wasn't put in a position of life or death forced to defend himself...he basically had his life turned upside down and was allegedly/unfairly stripped of all that he earned in his career.

I think ANYONE can sympathize with that situations (if it is true), but I certainly can't agree, condone, sympathize, or otherwise the killing of ANYONE because you got fairly (if the grounds for his termination had merit) or even unfairly (if they didn't) treated in life. Life isn't fair, in fact life is down right cruel at times...but that doesn't give anyone any kind "right" over another person's life.

There are better avenues to express your discontent with life. That same manifesto could have been published in newspapers across the country and gotten the (nearly) same level of attention with likely the same level of investigation...and THEN he would have an opportunity to present his information to the RIGHT people (which from what I read in his manifesto, he did not...unless I read incorrectly?).

Anyway, realize the magnitude of your statements and what they mean to those that are here. It's only thing to say you agree or don't agree with his REASONS for feeling the way he does, it's a whole other level to say you agree with his ACTIONS.

Just my .02, based on what I read and how I (and likely others) interpreted it. Perhaps you meant otherwise? Or you're just intentionally taking that stance to ruffle the feathers of those that take this situation very personally, because some of them have experienced the loss (family, friends, co-workers) this guy is creating. Just please be mindful of that, especially the latter, because that just isn't acceptable.

Is it really ??

Yes, it is. You seem to be taking the word of one man versus an entire dept. Not to say that stuff doesn't happen, and "the man" is always right, but you're lending credibility on what grounds? Because he wrote a "manifesto?" Because he went "postal" so he must have had a good reason?

Is that actually your basis for justifying his actions? C'mon now, you have to be more realistic than that, you are from NJ aren't you? (LOL)

Look, people get fired, it happens all the time. Why does it have to be a big conspiracy every time something like this happens? The guy got fired, he couldn't handle it for whatever reason, and went nuts. Plain and simple.

Damn Matt, it's a forum post not a Fellini movie! Way to take it apart.

I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, and you could be honest if you don't want me posting here I won't.

I did not mean that. By co workers I meant those who he specifically mentioned in his bullshit letter.

When I first posted I did not know the whole story, that's why I asked if i was missing something. Obviously I was, when I found out he was murdering innocent family members my tone changed.

And DO NOT put words in my mouth. I never anywhere on this thread said I agree with what he did. Why would you even say that?

Anthony,

Read what you said, "I thought it was just co-workers", meaning what? You thought it was OK then? And patriotic then? By "it", do you mean killing or something else?

It's not putting words in your mouth, it's trying to extract your meaning from the words you typed.

I quoted your words that can easily be interpreted the way I described, and I have to suspect that is what garnished the negative responses here. I'm certainly not putting words in your mouth, I'm just trying to clarify where you stand, so we're all on the same page here. It's also why I said, "Perhaps you meant otherwise" (which you probably did), but I have no doubt that Joe's comments to the effect that you shouldn't even own firearms is based on the premise of the interpretation I described.

I know you like to ruffle feathers (in a non-negative way), this is just a very personal situation...not saying you were or weren't here, but IF you were...then I'm just asking you don't do that given how close to home and deeply personal an event like this can be to some people.

You're more than welcome to post on here, share your opinions, etc...just try to be mindful on topics such as these...they can be very touchy.

And for the record I have NO IDEA what a Fellini movie is :)

I can't see your PM inbox, but I did just send you one. If I was out of line, I apologize. I just read your comments for how I (just me) interpreted them and made (perhaps a poor) assumption that is what was causing the snowballing of this thread. I'm not suggesting you truly condone killings like that, just that your words (easily misinterpreted like many things online) can lead to that line of thinking (mine in this case).

Yes' date=' it is. You seem to be taking the word of one man versus an entire dept. Not to say that stuff doesn't happen, and "the man" is always right, but you're lending credibility on what grounds? Because he wrote a "manifesto?" Because he went "postal" so he must have had a good reason?

Is that actually your basis for justifying his actions? C'mon now, you have to be more realistic than that, you are from NJ aren't you? (LOL)

Look, people get fired, it happens all the time. Why does it have to be a big conspiracy every time something like this happens? The guy got fired, he couldn't handle it for whatever reason, and went nuts. Plain and simple.

[/quote']

I def was NOT taking his side, nor condoning anything he did. nor giving ANY credibility to what he did.

just stating that it was pretty obvious he was ok with dying for his beliefs.

so in his mind those beliefs had to be pretty strong, to push someone to become so extreme

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

This piece of piece of shit was NEVER a cop. He was a police officer in name only for a VERY brief time. He was so bad he couldn't even get through his field training. To call this nut criminal a cop is a disservice to all those who have paid the ultimate price. He wasnt even a cop long enough to even know of any corruption or any other bullshit in his "manifesto" everyone wants to give so much credence to. Frank Serpico he wasn't. He was a wacko, plain and simple.

Let's see .... He was FIRED in 2008!

That means he had 4 long years to expose all these alleged wrong doings of the lapd. He didn't because they didn't exist. They were in his mind. It's called being a narcisscist.

To anyone and I mean anyone who can honestly defend this asshole and his murderous ways as a form of patriotism I say F U.... He's a murderer. He killed innocent people.

I can't believe people have that much hatred towards any LEO that murder of them and innocent persons is defended as long as the big bad police are outed and made to look bad. Give it a rest, it's tired and was left on the other site. A criminal is now dead and god willing hopefully spending his eternity burning in hell.

May god have mercy on the souls of his innocent victims.

To any person on this site who hates LEO's. I ask this of you...

Please please please block me. I have no use for you or any of the bs rantings you may find yourself on.

I serve proudly and honorably each and every day trying to bad people off my streets while making sure I go home each night.

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights