IGNORED

Dorner In A Shoot Out With Police

BHC

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-ex-cop-exchanges-fire-authorities-212301702.html

Also FOX News has reported the shoot out started with Calf. Fish & Game Officers, numerous reports are that officers are shot and down, all officers on/off duty are to report to the area

This guy needs to be stopped, and killed. He is a POS

All schools, hospitals and everything within 7 miles are locked down

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While all those things may be true' date=' killing people to get your point across isn't the right way to handle it IMHO.

[/quote']

I agree, but hopefully those lives lost will not be in vein and good changes will be made to address those issues that were exposed.

missing something? Yeah, he is a murderer. There is no reason or excuses to do what he has done, and to see that you call him a patriot shows me that you see him as a hero, and advocate is actions. You should be ashamed for even typing that :down:

What your saying in your post within this thread from my taking is you don't like cops

From what I have been reading on other forums, he has little chance of coming out of this alive, even if he surrenders peacefully. Anybody advocating that he killed on the spot is just as wrong as people who advocate what he has done.

While I am not rooting for him, I do believe that every man has his breaking point (whether admitting to it or not).

Irony here is, from all of the interviews I have heard of people that knew him, he was in fact the ideal person that you would want as a police officer.

From what I have been reading on other forums' date=' he has little chance of coming out of this alive, even if he surrenders peacefully. Anybody advocating that he killed on the spot is just as wrong as people who advocate what he has done.

While I am not rooting for him, I do believe that every man has his breaking point (whether admitting to it or not).

Irony here is, from all of the interviews I have heard of people that knew him, he was in fact the ideal person that you would want as a police officer.

[/quote']

They def will not let him come out of it alive. as going to trial for the things he has done he would be gaining press for the wrongs that supposedly caused him to snap.

They are going to want anything he wanted to be brought to light do die in darkness with him.

I also agree that anyone advocating his death is just putting themselves at the same level as he has.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

missing something? Yeah, he is a murderer. There is no reason or excuses to do what he has done, and to see that you call him a patriot shows me that you see him as a hero, and advocate is actions. You should be ashamed for even typing that Thumb_down

What your saying in your post within this thread from my taking is you don't like cops

Did you read his manifesto?

Did you read all the completely screwed up stuff that he is alleging that got swept under the rug?

I'm not ashamed of what I wrote and you should realize that after 6 years around the other site, (and now this site) that I am in fact very opinionated.

Its obvious you do not like my opinion, and that is fine, you don't have to.

As for not liking cops I wont even justify that with an answer. I do more for Law enforcement on the local and state level than most I know.

For you to take the stance you're taking you then must agree with corruption, cronyism, nepotism and have a sense of entitlement. Ill give you a thumbs down as well. :down: