Rackattackf7

Whittingham wma bow hunting

Well, a bit of advice for the OP: maybe you should go check the other site. I stopped in there today (yes, I admit it) to see what had been happening and see where numerous guys are killing big bucks on state land. One hunter claims his state land spots are loaded with big bucks, and another claims he always shoots big bucks on public land (and he has the pics of dead deer to prove it). So, it seems the public lands in North Jersey really are full of big bucks as a bunch of them have already been killed this year.

By the way, we have a few guys in South Jersey who claim to kill big bucks on public land every year too, but I know where they really come from and it ain't public. Not saying that is what is happening up north but...I know for a fact it is down here.  :pinocchio:

Well, a bit of advice for the OP: maybe you should go check the other site. I stopped in there today (yes, I admit it) to see what had been happening and see where numerous guys are killing big bucks on state land. One hunter claims his state land spots are loaded with big bucks, and another claims he always shoots big bucks on public land (and he has the pics of dead deer to prove it). So, it seems the public lands in North Jersey really are full of big bucks as a bunch of them have already been killed this year.

By the way, we have a few guys in South Jersey who claim to kill big bucks on public land every year too, but I know where they really come from and it ain't public. Not saying that is what is happening up north but...I know for a fact it is down here.  :pinocchio:

shhhhh keep quiet