chris n

who is ready for some bass fishing?

I caught a few 4 & 5 pound largemouths out of Manasquan Reservoir also, it is a bit of a drive for me but try to make it there a few times through spring and summer

What's up Ed it's Chris from rbc. Squan can definitely get me a new pb..I'll be putting my time there also

Dude squan is insane with big bass..biggest year outta there was 7 and change..the pressure kills it sometimes but there are some monsters in there

not much of a freshwater fisherman anymore but can't wait for the striper run. love catching big bass on my kayak and going on nantucket sleigh rides lol

That sucks. I set up on a spot in a Freehold with some nice rubs, but never hunted it. Gonna put a lot more effort into scouting this year though and hopefully find a few nice spots..

I just moved back to the North Jersery area. Can anybody recomend some good fishing spots up here where I dont need a boat, I dont have one. If anyone ever has soom room, I am always looking to go.

I'm hoping to make it out this year. My john boat never saw fresh water last year due to work. Only made it out crabbing twice so I'm hoping to get in some quality time on the water this year.

good deal:thumb_up: let me know if you want to get out on the water this year.

Hey Chris, definitely will do some fishing this year for sure. Are you in RBC this year? I was thinking of joining the club again, but I'm not positive I can make a lot of tournamnents.

Hey Chris' date=' definitely will do some fishing this year for sure. Are you in RBC this year? I was thinking of joining the club again, but I'm not positive I can make a lot of tournamnents.

[/quote']

yes Ed fishing RBC again. We are BASS affiliated now too and ill be doing the BASS nation (known as FED nation). You should join...its not too late.

Chris, I wonder if you've ever fished with/against my brother Greg. He does Fed nation I think, along with ABA, Topwater I think and maybe another. He was in like four or five circuits this past summer. I can't keep track. I went with him to one buddy event, but I can't get into it like you guys. If I'm not catching fish, I want to go home and shoot my bow after a couple hours. Not bake in the sun rocking back and forth for 8. lol

I'll have to see if I can get him to join the forums here. He won't stop talking about fishing... ,,,,SO....I'd love for him to talk to someone else about it. LOL

Chris' date=' I wonder if you've ever fished with/against my brother Greg. He does Fed nation I think, along with ABA, Topwater I think and maybe another. He was in like four or five circuits this past summer. I can't keep track. I went with him to one buddy event, but I can't get into it like you guys. If I'm not catching fish, I want to go home and shoot my bow after a couple hours. Not bake in the sun rocking back and forth for 8. lol

I'll have to see if I can get him to join the forums here. He won't stop talking about fishing... ,,,,SO....I'd love for him to talk to someone else about it. LOL

[/quote']

Matty it wouldnt suprise me if I have...ive fished a lot of tourneys