IGNORED

2013 Trapping Pics

ub1243

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!!! What's with the marshmellows? (I'm a non trapper' date=' so not sure if they are common bait?)

[/quote']

I've never seen a beaver in the wild before. I suspect there were some on my fathers farm because there was a dam built and small trees bitten down...Interesting...What kind of rifle?

Glad to see you figured out the pic posting from your phone. Any more help, don't hesitate to ask. Now keep those pics coming. Love the trapping pics

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

redfox, from photobucket you'll need to view each individual file, that is a link to your whole gallery.

Follow this route:

Photobucket gallery >> click a picture >> click Share button on top right >> click Links >> click inside the one that said IMG Code for forums

That will automatically COPY it to your system's buffer, then come here, right click your mouse and select PASTE and you'll see the code posted here.

You can chain those IMG tags together in a single post to post multiple images! :thumb_up: