ub1243

2013 Trapping Pics

Well hope it works. If not could someone post them up.(thank you) The coon on the stretcher weighed 24.8lbs and half his teeth were rotten out.

redfox, from photobucket you'll need to view each individual file, that is a link to your whole gallery.

Follow this route:

Photobucket gallery >> click a picture >> click Share button on top right >> click Links >> click inside the one that said IMG Code for forums

That will automatically COPY it to your system's buffer, then come here, right click your mouse and select PASTE and you'll see the code posted here.

You can chain those IMG tags together in a single post to post multiple images! :thumb_up:

redfox here you go you have to click on the img code to the right it will say copied than just paste hear on the site

th_IMAG0024_zps9fb525f5.jpg

th_IMAG0027_zps99d01375.jpg

th_IMAG0030_zps61d243d9.jpg

another fox on the block and tackle. i have to count but i believe this make a fur coat

fox20_zps84459d73.jpg

well this will be my last pick for a couple of days. have to take a couple of continueing education courses for work, so i had to un set all my traps today[down][down] this will be the first time since nov. i havent ran the line.

fox21_zpsdfd9b3dd.jpg

thank you matty. i figured it out.

No problem friend. GREAT pics by the way, you said you're only 16 right?! Looks like you're well on your way already! Keep the pics coming as the catches roll in!:thumb_up::thumb_up: