Devil Horns

Triple Crown

I think I am going for the triple crown next year. I am going to try to kill a deer with a recurve, compound, and crossbow. I have 2 recurves, but I didn't shoot enough this year to feel comfortable hunting with them.

I just bought my son a crossbow last week. I think it would be cool to try and harvest a deer with each weapon. Hopefully my work schedule cooperates and allows me enough time to practice with each of them.

Sounds like plan. Goid luck. I wanted to take the recurve this year. Didnt practice enough with it. With the baby and long days at work no time. Maybe next year

I hunted with the recurve a few times 2 years ago during the EAB season but of course the only good shots I had were bucks Does stayed out of range.

I am going to try to kill a deer with a recurve, compound, and crossbow.

That's alot of stuff to carry.:think: I'd be inclined to think once the deer was down, you wouldn't need the other two bows.:rofl:

:Just bustin' on the wording! I wish I has the time to "think" about a triple crown. I say if you have the time and skill... Go for it!:rock: