IGNORED

Fred Eichler

I had to open the fly shop last night to sell Fred Eichler a bow license... His flight was late and a friend is hunting with him this week and gave me the call.. He is in Jersey filming some winter deer hunting... He sat around and we talked hunting, fly fishing and politics... I was surprised how many mutual acquaintances we have.. So keep an eye out for a future show featuring the Garden State..

BTW... He also picked up a fox/yote permit...

FredEichler_zpsa84f0dba.jpg

sorry Matt...Not use to format..Please move to appropriate forum...

Cant seem to get this photo to rotate...Oh well...

Daniel Ansbach

I had to open the fly shop last night to sell Fred Eichler a bow license... His flight was late and a friend is hunting with him this week and gave me the call.. He is in Jersey filming some winter deer hunting... He sat around and we talked hunting' date=' fly fishing and politics... I was surprised how many mutual acquaintances we have.. So keep an eye out for a future show featuring the Garden State..

BTW... He also picked up a fox/yote permit...

[img']http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/Beaverkill/FredEichler_zpsa84f0dba.jpg[/img]

sorry Matt...Not use to format..Please move to appropriate forum...

Cant seem to get this photo to rotate...Oh well...

Great guy and nice to see more and more TV hunters discovering all the good hunting in nj:thumb_up:

SS!

That's cool Dan. One of the only "celebrity hunters" I will watch. Actually, I'm totally underselling it.... I love the guy. Total man crush in an entirely non-homosexual way. He's sooooo funny and he shoots a recurve most of the time, what more can you ask for. LOL

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

That's cool Dan. One of the only "celebrity hunters" I will watch. Actually' date=' I'm totally underselling it.... I love the guy. Total man crush in an entirely non-homosexual way. He's sooooo funny and he shoots a recurve most of the time, what more can you ask for. LOL

[/quote']

I see you have your "sexy back" as an avatar too. Grrrrrr!

Yeah baby!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Met Fred and his wife Michele at a UBNJ Bowhunters Game Dinner a few years ago when they came to NJ to be the guest speaker... They're a couple of very easy going, nice people who love bow hunting in it's purest sense of the word.

Fred has some great story's and you just can't get enough of listening to them.

Good Luck and :welcome: back to Jersey Fred :thumb_up:

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)