I play softball in the spring and summer as well, I love to camp and hike. I quit drinking beer and have so much more time to hang with my family, not knocking it, but that used to be my full time hobby.

Softball, shooting, camping, boating/jet skis, DRINKING (anywhere and anytime (Except work days)), and the anual Firemans Convention in wildwood is always the last oorah before fall bow starts.

Im gonna try to make camera scouting my new hobby. I love seeing trailcam pics of others deer, now i want to see my own. Just hate that people like to take what does not belong to them.:thumb_down:

Cycling (both road and mountain)

Kayaking

"Used" to play both pool and darts, but not much time for it anymore.

Woodworking, if time permits.

I brew beer as a hobby. Well, it sort of evolved into an obsession, but I've slowed down a bit now. Been brewing since 1996. My wife doesn't mind because she knows where I am and knows where I eventually pass out...at home.

I'm also a NOAA Weather Spotter. I guess that's another hobby. I have a weather station in my year that's been collecting weather data every minute for the last seven years, maybe eight.

I probably have some other hobbies too, but since this is a hunting/outdoors forum, it would be kind of redundant to mention them. :)

I hunt, fish, trap and run. watch nascar, football and a few other sunday afternoon sports before the weather turns cool

I'm an avid Mountain biker. Usually do 5 races a year. . Enjoy going to the gym 4 - 5days a week. Gonna run my first 1/2 Marathon this year. And possibly a full marathon .

my hobbies change as time goes by. used to have many but now its controlled by my kids. lol i do alot of coaching now. girl softball mostly.

Professional Wrestling. Keeps me in shape for Deer season. :rock:

Seriously tho I raise Racing Homing Pigeons. I don't race anymore but kept the good ones.

I like to hike and canoe. I try to spend as much time as I can in my canoe on the small rivers in the pines during the summer. I also spend a good amount of Saturdays clamming in Barnegat Bay during the warmer months.

Playing Texas Hold'em tournaments at various hunting clubs,going to Parx and playing also.Watching Nascar and going to a few races a year.(my softball days are over,Mt.Holly league,and New Egypt .)..would love to play again in a over 50 league.Hoping to get into surf fishing this year.And me and my buddy love "PICKING" on the weekends,auctions,estates,..love looking through a attic or basement of old stuff...dam near fell through a attic last year:D.

I hobby a few things. My newest is breeding Portuguese Water Dogs, my wife and her mother are into it, I inherited it.

Other interests are fly tying, (sub rural) chicken raising, and whiskey, strong whiskey, if you knew my mother in law.........

now that im 21 I like to drink beer...beer is good.

Drinking beer is not good, beer is GREAT. Good is a glass of red wine with the perfect meat dish but beer is always GREAT no matter what you're having! Stopped at a lot in Black River tonight after hunting Z12 to have a a couple of beers with Ghostbear just to have BEER!

Lou, I used to drive down to Hazlet for a beer softball league sponsored by a church off of 36, can't remember the name of the church but played in it for years, won the championship back in 2001 or 02, can't remember. Could this be the same league?

I coach baseball and teach karate for after hours gigs.

Drinking beer is not good' date=' beer is GREAT. Good is a glass of red wine with the perfect meat dish but beer is always GREAT no matter what you're having! Stopped at a lot in Black River tonight after hunting Z12 to have a a couple of beers with Ghostbear just to have BEER!

Lou, I used to drive down to Hazlet for a beer softball league sponsored by a church off of 36, can't remember the name of the church but played in it for years, won the championship back in 2001 or 02, can't remember. Could this be the same league?

I coach baseball and teach karate for after hours gigs.

[/quote']

Holy family?? I played for a softball team that played at the holy family school field but didn't play in that league. I played in the Hazlet league. What team did you play for?

If not hunting i guess Cutting & splitting fire wood. Drinking beer.

Laying on the couch with the dog, with my wife telling me how

Lazy I am. Cause there about 10,000 projects to do on the house

But have all the time to hunt.

gonna take up metal detecting.my brother gave me 1 bout 7 yrs ago before he passed.i put it in my closet n haven't touched it since.was watching a show on the outdoor channel bout metal detecting the other day .decided to bring it out n dust it off .gonna get some batteries for it n see what kind of junk i can find.plus i need the exercise :D