IGNORED

Hobbies

Lets hear everybody's favorite hobbies besides hunting, fishing and trapping.

Besides hunting and fishing my hobbies include mens beer league softball, dart league and drinking bud lights :beer:

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold rush is the shit..shipwreck men is good..wicked tuna is ok they just edit the shyt out of it..and Alaska state troopers is always good..Buckwuld on MTV is the New Jersey shore but it's pretty funny

Hey, I once got handed down underwear and a paperclip for Christmas, and it was a great gift. - Si

I make it easy? Kyle, don't get me started with you lol. Bill Martin

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Lolol. Hulk smash in ac. No more hard alcohol. Lol. I'm hitting the sack. Cya tomorrow night pal. I'll bring over some rolling rocks.