Lets hear everybody's favorite hobbies besides hunting, fishing and trapping.

Besides hunting and fishing my hobbies include mens beer league softball, dart league and drinking bud lights :beer:

Lets hear everybody's favorite hobbies besides hunting' date=' fishing and trapping.

Besides hunting and fishing my hobbies include mens beer league softball, dart league and drinking bud lights :beer:

[/quote']

This is just a fat pitch right down the middle of the plate..too easy..:laughing:

You're in a dart league? That's pretty cool! It's pretty popular up in PA' date=' haven't heard of much darts here in NJ!

[/quote']

up north dart leauges a real popular.. probally more popular than pool leauges

Drinking beer, playin Battlefield 3, shooting. Simple life is a good life, right Jack?

Hey!!!beer is the best ya got that jack! It makes me happy happy happy..my new hobby is watching duck dynasty religiously

ive been watching Major League Fishing the last few weeks...along with gold rush and moonshiners

Gold rush is the shit..shipwreck men is good..wicked tuna is ok they just edit the shyt out of it..and Alaska state troopers is always good..Buckwuld on MTV is the New Jersey shore but it's pretty funny

Buckwild recently disappointed Jeff...I'll leave it at that lol... but I must say southern chicks are hot. Yeehaw. A new hobby of mine is making fun of Lou at every opportunity. He makes it so easy

I make it easy? Kyle' date=' don't get me started with you lol. Bill Martin

[/quote']

Lol, yes yes you do. Don't make me bring up AC buddy!

Lolol. Hulk smash in ac. No more hard alcohol. Lol. I'm hitting the sack. Cya tomorrow night pal. I'll bring over some rolling rocks.

Love watching movies, TV shows and drinking beer is obviously up there as well. I started to get into some smoking recently, have done a few racks of ribs, some butts, a shoulder and some chicken. I actually started out backwards and first did some whole hogs before I started doing parts. Looking to do a brisket and maybe learn to do sausage. I do know there's a lot involved with that so I'm gonna start small and if I get into it move on from there. Also love taking the dogs on walks with the wife when the weather permits.

Have you guys seen that psycho towing show called Lizard Lick? I feel like half that stuff is staged, but those dudes get beat up, cut, bleeding...looks pretty crazy. I love how they repo a vehicle and then goad the owner of it saying "You just got licked" and then the owner comes to their shop all pissed off, destroys the office, fights ensue...and they wonder why? lol

Gold Rush is definitely awesome. Bering Sea Gold is cool too. Moonshiners is funny, Tim is smart...Tickle not so much, but I love how he talks about something "intelligent" as a preview to every show now. How recited is that! haha

Have you guys seen that psycho towing show called Lizard Lick? I feel like half that stuff is staged' date=' but those dudes get beat up, cut, bleeding...looks pretty crazy. I love how they repo a vehicle and then goad the owner of it saying "You just got licked" and then the owner comes to their shop all pissed off, destroys the office, fights ensue...and they wonder why? lol

Gold Rush is definitely awesome. Bering Sea Gold is cool too. Moonshiners is funny, Tim is smart...Tickle not so much, but I love how he talks about something "intelligent" as a preview to every show now. How recited is that! haha

[/quote']

Tickle is constantly shitfaced lol. You never see him without a beer in his hand

Hey Lou you shoot American or English?

American, baseball. 3 man teams,handicap, 3 games every monday night at the elks in middletown. The league was originally at jakeabobs but jakeabobs is no longer with us anymore so we moved it to the elks.

hahaha. I dont suck. Im an average player. I play mostly for fun because i cant compete with half the guys in the league. My average is a 22. Some guys are 40 averages