IGNORED

Squirrels?

Hetley75

When you catch them live here's a tip on releasal.I'm cathchin an releasing em like crazy!But the population isn't goin down.I was letting them go in a park amile away.The next one while it's in the trap I spay his tail.don't you know the next day he's back.Solution?After I drove em over the river to another park.I never saw a swimmin squirrel,if it had a choice.PS only leave one door open.That little plate in the middle of the cage where your suggested to put the bait?NAW!Wedge a little wood under that plate at the open door end.Now put your goodies and a little sign:welcome: at the far end and sit back:popcorn:,this way he'll drip the door when he's 3/4s commited to the bait.Trust me you won,t have as many empty trap's them suckers are as fast as a deer jumpin your string!The cage sharpens there teeth too.Good Luck. http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/squirrel-trap.html

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt