Sign in to follow this  
Red

Feinstein Asks CA to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt

A friend sent me same article. Yeah Sure lay down your weapons with a Well-Trained former military, former PO Murderer at large :down: :banghead:

That's RIDICULOUS !

She's clearly either a very delusional foolish woman or suffering from a sever mental illness :whacky:

Did you guys even read the article??

Written by Ace Cub Reporter Jimmy Olsentwins :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't like those two as much as the next guy, But Lighten Up!

Being caught up with all the anti-gun stuff when I first read this didn't realize was satire :rofl: Guess even Feinstein and Boxer aren't "that" nuts.

I'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that many of us (myself included) missed the satire or that guys are still thinking the article is real and glossing over the satire posts. :banghead::banghead::D:D:D:D

I think we fall for it because it's honestly not THAT far fetched...especially in CA (or even here in NJ' date=' NY area)

[/quote']

Jimmy Olsentwins was great :) Can't believe I missed it myself.

Same here...I even had it on FB and deleted it to save myself and my friends who also thought it was legitimate some of the embarrassment haha

She's a USELESS IDIOT no matter what.... I don't understand it, How does this woman keep getting elected ? ? ?

Satire or not.... the sad facts still are that;

A fired LAPD Officer snaps and shoots 5 people, killing 3... (so far anyway)

The LAPD'S response.... They go out and shoot 3 innocent victims in there totally reckless pursuit of one of there own.

This woman is brought to us by the devil himself. she hides behind a cloke of white trying to make the world think her way is the right way while the agressive nuts out there stay armed waiting for opportunity to prey on the passive. This will never happen to me, she needs to step down and go find a country to live in that has no agressors. Hmmmmm the only country I could think of that meets that criteria might be an ISLAND at the North Pole.

Satire or not, Feinstein IS just as stupid as the article. You can add Chuck Shumer, Mike Blumberg, and .... ah forget it I'd get cramps typing in all the idiot politicians here.