BHC

Snow, What Snow !!!!

They've reduced snowfall amounts for NJ. I know where I'm at (Haskell, of course) we've got 4.75" of snow and it's been that way for the past two hours. We're in between storms and I don't think it's going to pick up all that much overnight.

Here's another radar map that should give you an idea where the bad storm is and that we're not anywhere near it.

http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=41.02960205&lon=-74.29774475&zoom=8&pin=Haskell%2c%20NJ

Started around 830 in cherry hill. Drove home from cherry hill to mt holly, only about 1.5-2 inches but its sticking on all the roadways. Heavy wet snow, branches already sagging

I'm only a couple miles from Allamuchy' date=' but we have 3" right now at 5:50. Not exactly a blizzard so far at 3"....[/quote']

Must be the mountain you're on Brian, only an inch by me around 6 pm but 7 1/2 hours later, there's about 7" on my stoop.

5 or 6 inches here in Howell. Not even gonna plow. Windy out right now tho. Waiting for a branch to fall and the power go out. Generators full and gas cans also.

11" or 12" here in Flanders. Just finished blowing it off the driveway and cleaning out our cars. Good for our trout streams and just what we needed for this spring!