BHC

Snow, What Snow !!!!

Nothing but a brief snow showers here in southern warren county:cool:

We have about 3" so far, but I don't think this storm will live up to its original hype for north Jersey. The bigger event is almost here, but I don't see us getting more than a foot.

We have about 3" so far' date=' but I don't think this storm will live up to its original hype for north Jersey. The bigger event is almost here, but I don't see us getting more than a foot.

[/quote']

And that's fine with me!! :)

its been snowing all day in morriscounty and i think we have 3/4

About the same in Allamuchy. started at 9:00am and barely an inch at 6:00pm

I'm only a couple miles from Allamuchy, but we have 3" right now at 5:50. Not exactly a blizzard so far at 3"....

I'm only a couple miles from Allamuchy' date=' but we have 3" right now at 5:50. Not exactly a blizzard so far at 3"....

[/quote']

Really? Only 1 inch here. Just went out and cleaned off the deck and sidewalk

It's hard to tell but we have probably 3-4 inches up in Hardwick. Winds just started picking up. Supposedly it's going to start dumping in a little bit. Let it snow as far as I'm concerned, doesn't really bother me. My friends who live up in MA on the south shore... I'm pretty sure Jim Cantore might show up in their town.

We are in the middle of the storm transition right now. There's a lull in the snowfall and then we get slammed. Now is a good time to hit the liquor store and grab more wood for the fire.

Nothing at home when I left for work tonight and South Philly has nothing so far also. Have to wait and see what my ride home will be like at 6:00 tomorrow morning. Not too worried thou since I got the new 4x4 truck last year. Bring on the snow. :thumb_up:

My brother on the north shore of Long Island got 12" so far and they may get another foot.

Money to be made up there. Thats allot of snow.