Lil Stratus

Hi Everyone !!!

fm3.jpgfm2.jpg11.jpgHi everyone! I'm over here now:thumb_up:. I went fishing at my uncles farm with my too little brothers and my dad this past fall. I was holding my rod and something was pulling on it really hard. At first, I thought it was just a big bass. When I realed in my rod I realized this was no ordanary bass... IT WAS A YELLOW PURCH!!!! My firts one !! I was so excited! :D I caught it on a live night crawler and a number #4 hook. After that my brothers and I feed my uncles cows. There was a really big bull! I had so much fun at my uncles farm. :):D
  • Agree 1

Welcome to the site Lil' Stratus!

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures!

Looks like you had a great time on your uncle's farm and fishing! :thumb_up:

:welcome: LIl' Stratus

IT WAS A YELLOW PURCH!!!! My firts one !!
Congratulations on your first of many happy fish to be caught:thumb_up:.:fishing:

Hi everyone! I'm over here now:thumb_up:. I went fishing at my uncles farm with my too little brothers and my dad this past fall. I was holding my rod and something was pulling on it really hard. At first' date=' I thought it was just a big bass. When I realed in my rod I realized this was no ordanary bass... IT WAS A YELLOW PURCH!!!! My firts one !! I was so excited! :D I caught it on a live night crawler and a number #4 hook. After that my brothers and I feed my uncles cows. There was a really big bull! I had so much fun at my uncles farm. :):D

[/quote']

That looks like a great time. Man I cant wait to go fishing.

Awesome pictures. Glad to see you had a great day fishing and a great day on the farm !! Looking forward to more of your posts. Nice to see young kids like you enjoying the outdoors.

Wonder what happened to the Stratuses...haven't seen them on here in a long time now.

Lil Stratus was one of the main reasons I created the Playground as an 18+ area to help keep some of the posts restricted from viewing without restricting posts entirely.