BowhunterNJ

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

Hey Gents seems like a lot of guys are making the move the move so figured I would check it out. Looks great

• Agree 3

It's a product my business partner and I launched last year. It's a high grade mineral supplement for whitetails. Was designed an perfected in the high fence market to help deer reach their full potential. We are just finishing the website and marketing material. I launched it last year to get a feel for the market and the outcome was fantastic. A lot of guys on NJH used it and had great reviews.

• Agree 1

And this isn't a backyard mineral that is mixed in a garage it is professional mixed at a safe feed licensed mill.

Grew this guy with it mixed in with our feed. Put 15 inches on in one year. That was three weeks ago.

image.jpeg

Edited by Bmelvin
  • Agree 1

Wooohaaa, that's great!  Sounds like you guys are onto something good there! :up:

Feel free to submit a banner (it's free) to help get your name out there whenever you're ready!

Maybe I'll try some of that around the house and see what happens next year! :up:

For all those that have recently come to the "Dark Side" . . . WELCOME !!!

With respect and common courtesy we can ALL be an important part in making this site what we have all been missing in other places.

• Agree 9

For all those that have recently come to the "Dark Side" . . . WELCOME !!!

With respect and common courtesy we can ALL be an important part in making this site what we have all been missing in other places.

That about sums it up in a nutshell   :up:

Edited by Silver Belly62

Hello everybody!

Many of you may remember me by the same screen name from another "NJ Hunter" website that is currently sinking like the Titanic (due to greedy owners & poor management decisions IMHO).

I'm formerly from central NJ (Middlesex Co.), and now living with my family in the mountains of northwestern NC.  :up:

Into virtually everything "outdoors" ...  hunt, fish, & trap on a regular basis, depending on what's in season. Still getting caught up on all the new rules & regs here in the Tarheel State, but liking what I see so far.

• Agree 4

I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me, you know? That or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or uh, El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me, you know? That or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or uh, El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Ummm, you can be the Dude, but . . . Uh, I'm the Dudette . . .

Are we clear on that? lol ;)

• Agree 1

New guy here, hunting/fishing for 29 years though. Came from the dark side and hope to remain active here. Thanks

We'll keep it going here . . .

• Agree 1

Hello everybody!

Many of you may remember me by the same screen name from another "NJ Hunter" website that is currently sinking like the Titanic (due to greedy owners & poor management decisions IMHO).

I'm formerly from central NJ (Middlesex Co.), and now living with my family in the mountains of northwestern NC.  :up:

Into virtually everything "outdoors" ...  hunt, fish, & trap on a regular basis, depending on what's in season. Still getting caught up on all the new rules & regs here in the Tarheel State, but liking what I see so far.

Hey, how the heck are you? I got my bear barrel going and made some changes for this year . . . very happy with my results so far

• Agree 1

Hey, how the heck are you? I got my bear barrel going and made some changes for this year . . . very happy with my results so far

Robin, good luck with your set-up this year.  Hopefully the bears will stick around for the opener.

In my area of NC you can only bait bears the first 6 days of the season (this year from Oct. 12-17), & only with "unprocessed foods".

http://www.ncwildlife.org/Portals/0/Regs/Documents/Bear-Seasons.pdf

Right now baiting is a waste of time, for deer or bear, because of all the white oak acorns out there. Some of my spots have acorns so thick, you can walk to your stand without touching the ground! The good news is that our split bear season runs from Oct 12th-Nov 21st & reopens Dec 14th-Jan 1st.

51 possible days of western mountain bear hunting for me!   :up:

Edited by loaded4bear

tcook, you hunt at ITB right?  I was talking to Steve a couple weeks ago about their operation, seemed like a nice guy, and they sound like a good operation.  Might look to going there sometime in the future :up: