BowhunterNJ

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

Hello I'm Cat I signed up tonight. I've missed a number of you from NJH those who have known me still keeping on although slowed back from past health issues past few years. Used up some lives too guess I'm on my 8th maybe 9th last one.LOL

I herd many of you were over here.

:shock:  :shock: :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  

How did I miss this????   Welcome Cat, it's great to hear from you, glad you are well.   :up:  :up: :up:  :up:  

Tuny here I was referred by Steveo,I hope he's feeling better.

• Agree 2

welcome tuny, guess you found where everyone went.

I'm Tom from Salem county. I'm president of Tri County Longbeards NWTF chapter

Welcome Tom....Gobble Gobble

The cat is back.. :shock: .My name is Barry and i'm new to hunting. Looking forward to learning some good deer spots........ :up:

The cat is back.. :shock: .My name is Barry and i'm new to hunting. Looking forward to learning some good deer spots........ :up:

First time hunter? Need some help? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to the site and saying hello.  Lifelong saltwater fisherman but the last couple of years I have been doing more trout and freshwater fishing.  This year I am looking forward to fishing more of the Sb, BFB and Cong in addition to the Monmouth and Ocean County mud puddles that I have been.

• Agree 1

New to the site and saying hello.  Lifelong saltwater fisherman but the last couple of years I have been doing more trout and freshwater fishing.  This year I am looking forward to fishing more of the Sb, BFB and Cong in addition to the Monmouth and Ocean County mud puddles that I have been.

Welcome Tim.  :up:  :up:

Welcome 

This place is great. I am glad I found this place, for NJ local info on the outdoors. I am avid hunter, archer,fisherman. I live, hunt/fish along the Delaware River and open to trading fishing/hunting trips. I am your typical god fearing,conservative married guy who loves his family,country,and the freedoms the Constitution provides.   

• Agree 4

Hello! My name is Kate and I live in Sussex County. I grew up in Minnesota and have been backpacking, canoeing, and fishing as long as I can remember. Always wanted to hunt, but the family didn't for some reason encourage gals toward that end aside from target-shooting. Decided to dig my heels in on my own; just obtained my hunter education course and am soaking up all the info I can from seasoned folks. Glad to meet ya! 

• Agree 4