BowhunterNJ

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

Hello all,

My name is Nick and I live in Ocean County. I signed up today on the advice of how ya like me know Jay. I've been hunting for a few years now, mostly upland, waterfowl, turkey, and deer. Recently realized that I love training with pointing dogs. Looking forward to contributing to the group. Going to sit tomorrow in zone 37. Hopefully I'll have a good story to share.

• Agree 2

My name is Kevin, I live in Warren County where I own Gibson's Gym in Washington. I spend quite a bit of time turkey and deer hunting in New Jersey, Nebraska, and Kansas. Started bowhunting with a browning recurve and bear silver mag compound when I was 10 years old. I like to hunt with the bow, muzzleloader, or shotgun. I've been poking around the woods for 34 years now. I've been fortunate to harvest some decent deer and like checking out the site to see how the action is in different parts of the state.

• Agree 3

My name is Jay  "Thunderchicken" from south jersey! My son and I enjoy Deer and Turkey hunting and bass fishing!  Nice site! Good luck to everyone this season!

• Agree 3

Mikel

From Essex County

Interested in Outdoors activity

Guns and Bows

Hunting and fishing

I moved from NJHunter too, people is just coming here so why not ?

• Agree 2

Howdy. Know a few over here that keep mentioning this place. So here I am. Known as LbI Surfrat on other sites. Lol. Hope everyone has a safe successful season.

Nick

• Agree 3

Hello all

Making the jump from njh. Henry (Kah)

Hunt bow in Monmouth ct except muzzy for 2 days.

Grew up hunting Tewksbury township off Longview rd back when we built tree stands as high as the tallest guy in the club could hold a two by four and that was th floor!

Site looks good!

Congrats to all the bear hunters!

• Agree 3

Hello all

Making the jump from njh. Henry (Kah)

Hunt bow in Monmouth ct except muzzy for 2 days.

Grew up hunting Tewksbury township off Longview rd back when we built tree stands as high as the tallest guy in the club could hold a two by four and that was th floor!

Site looks good!

Congrats to all the bear hunters!

Welcome. I hunt off of Fairmount Road.

My name is Mike , came over from NJH .I'm a hunter and an angler from sussex co. I fish all over USA , hunt wild birds in NJ, NY,PA Maine and out west .

Deer hunt NJ bow gun muzzy.

Member of NRA, TU, RGS.

Thanks Mike

• Agree 2

A huge welcome :happywave: to all the new members who have recently decided to join us !!!

You will find no drama here, only outdoorsmen and women who support each other in their efforts to harvest game.

Best of luck to each and every one of you this season no matter what your quarry is or your chosen method of hunting !!! (Well, provided it's legal)

• Agree 2

Hi, Jeff here, not sure if I put anything on this thread, chefhunter34 on the other site, love to hunt, but not this year, unless the Dr. clears me to climb the tree and mountain

I know most of the nice people from the other site are here, and they have been a great group of people. Hope you all do well this year and I am glad to be out of the other place, it is nice and calm here

• Agree 2

Alec here AKA "alecsZ7" on the "other sight" got sick of all the libtards there and decided to make a change. I'm from Sussex County, I live and breathe hunting and fishing.

• Agree 3

Hi. Been fishing since I could walk.

Started going hunting with my when I was 5.

Got my bow license at 11 in 1981 with a bear wildcat 45# recurve that got from a friend of my Dad and still have it.

Went to college in WV so I could hunt fish or shoot almost every day.

Hunted and fished every chance I could through my 20's. Then work got in way. Just started hunting again last year after taking 15 off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree 2

Hey Guys

JMDHunter here.  Bergen County and hunting zones 36, 3 and Sterling Forest.  Late bloomer for hunting but am fully addicted to it and my wallet will attest to that.  Avid bowhunter and still looking for first gun deer which everyone laughs at because Ive dropped a bunch with a bow but cant seem to freaking come across one with a gun and have the right tag at the same time.  ON the other site but waiting to be banned or something so here I am.  FYI I'm a lawyer and a wiseass and lifetime member of the NRA so can you say Make America Great Again?  I can!

JMDHunter

• Agree 3

Welcome JMD.  

And you too Smithcw.  

Edited by Rusty

Hello all, Im Matt and I'm here from that other terrible site that we don't want to talk about. Ive been hunting and fishing for over over 20 years in the garden state and most of the east coast. Looking forward to sharing stories and having some fun. Good luck to all of you this season and be safe out there. 

• Agree 3