I am usually pretty spot on at scoring even from a picture. This is what I come up with: 30" total mass (which is exceptional) 20" inside spread, 23" beams which are exceptional (x2), 6" G1s (x2) and 10" G2s (x2). 128 total inches - we are pretty close and I could be an inch off here or there which is well within margin of error for your measurements... That really is an exceptional 6 point, I would rather have a 130 class 6 than a 130 class 8 or 10, it's so rare and very cool.

Dry it out and try to enter it into P&Y. "Sugar" is a good official scorer in the Monmouth county area....

• Agree 1

You look awfully close to those houses, you need to tell me where you live so I can bring a tape measure and like, make sure the distance is legal or something...

You look awfully close to those houses, you need to tell me where you live so I can bring a tape measure and like, make sure the distance is legal or something...

You'll need someone to hold the end of the tape.  :)

Beauty of a buck.

A $20.00 investment in a tree umbrella will keep you hunting in the rain, the best 20 bucks I ever spent for hunting gear!

I am usually pretty spot on at scoring even from a picture. This is what I come up with: 30" total mass (which is exceptional) 20" inside spread, 23" beams which are exceptional (x2), 6" G1s (x2) and 10" G2s (x2). 128 total inches - we are pretty close and I could be an inch off here or there which is well within margin of error for your measurements... That really is an exceptional 6 point, I would rather have a 130 class 6 than a 130 class 8 or 10, it's so rare and very cool.Dry it out and try to enter it into P&Y. "Sugar" is a good official scorer in the Monmouth county area....

Congratulations again....Jack I've measured a few big 3 by 3 NJ bucks only one made P and Y...

I could be off on this one but I come up with is just about 120 from the video. 23 beams 4" G1 7"G2 and mass at 15" a side...and 19" spread...I could be way off... just my guess...

Either way...no matter what the score beautiful buck.